The Blender event of the year is back! The largest gathering of artists, developers and contributors will take place at the beautiful 18th century neo-classical Felix Meritis in the heart of Amsterdam.
The new Felix Meritis venue offers 5 tracks of parallel events and a lot of space for informal meetings and hangout. As usual, content will be recorded and shared online during the event. Next to that, the sessions of the theater will be live streamed.
A dedicated 12-people meeting room will be available as well. Reservations for the room will be accepted 2 weeks before the conference start.
Ticket prices include drinks and food: coffee, tea and water available all day, multiple lunch buffets, and Thursday and Friday evening buffets with drinks. Half of the food served will be vegan.
If you already have travel/accommodation arrangements, get in touch with email@example.com and we will help!
At this moment the final schedule is still being worked on. There are over 80 presentations this year.
Just note the following:
- Each morning the door opens at 9:00
- Program starts at 11:00 on Thursday, and at 10:00 on Friday and Saturday.
- All catering is included in the ticket price, including three lunches and two evening buffets.
- Thursday and Friday we have an evening program, lasting until 22:00.
- Saturday the program stops at 18:00, venue stays open until 20:00.
- Sunday is the traditional 'visit the Blender HQ' day. Starts at 12:00.
Conference sponsors get an opportunity to help us making the event even more memorable. In exchange they can get additional benefits. Download the sponsor prospectus.